Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It's a sensory thing....



Painting outside with the kiddos. They want to be outside all the time and quite frankly, so do I!! When I taught preschool this was one of my favorite things to do with the kids.

They loved playing in shaving cream! It's an easy sensory activity!
We are working on writing Jaiya's name. She can do it but gets really frustrated with the J for some reason. It is much easier for her to write her name with paint or shaving cream. (even though mom wrote this one!)
Get your hands dirty!
His favorite thing to eat seems to be yogurt lately. He especially enjoys smearing it into his hair. Awesome buddy!
This one was J painting on the KC star. I cut the coupons every week out but sometimes its nice to have some extra big paper around for art. Thanks to miss hilary jane for the shirt. This is one of my old shirts, Kappa best friends weekend to be exact but it works great for an art smock as well!


Springtime is here. It's official. It's spring break. My allergies have let me know that the pollen and trees and mold and all that great stuff is HERE. The misery of springtime allergies hits hard in the middle of march and my eyes burn and i usually cannot breath out of my nose which makes for terrible nights. After a trip to the doctor I am much happier!

We have been loving being creative and playing in all sorts of crazy things at our house...Here are a few of the funnest photos.

1 comment:

  1. I love these activities! It's fun to get some fresh ideas!

    ReplyDelete